1JZ/2JZ Swap Engine Mounts for the 79-93 Ford Mustang (Fox Body)
Looking to be different? Our solid one piece JZ Swap Engine Mounts for the Fox Body Mustang will surely make you stand out. The 2JZ engine has been proven to be one of the best engine to modify for reaching ridiculously high horsepower. Our engine mounts were designed for pure track racing. If you’re serious about making power, then you won’t regret getting a set of these. These mounts were designed off the UPR K-Member.
Use with K-Member Part# 2005-79/2005-79S (Used with the 302/351 (5.0/5.8) engine)
There are 2 different type of mounts for the passenger side, our mounts uses the 8 point pattern!!!
Click on the following link to determine which pattern it is: JZ block mount pattern
- Solid one piece designed, no need to replace bushings consistently
- Proven to withstand over 1000+HP
- Tubular designed making it more sturdier than the bracket plates types
- Direct bolt on from the JZ to the k-member, no brackets conversion needed
- 1018 DOM Steel Tubing 1.75 inch diameter attached to precision CNC cut mounting plates
- 2 Engine Mounts
- Install mounts loosely on the subframe with the washer and nut attached. Do not tighten nut.
- Lower engine on to the mounts.
- Mount bolts from engine mounts to engine. Tighten to factory specs.
- Position engine to how you want it. Tighten bolts from subframe to engine mounts after desired position.
**EVERY PART ARE MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW 7-14 DAYS BEFORE PRODUCT GET MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED