1JZ/2JZ Swap Engine Mounts for the 89-98 Nissan 240sx (S13 and S14)
Is your stock SR or KA just isn’t cutting it anymore? How about a 1JZ or 2JZ swap? The 2JZ engine has been proven to be one of the best engine to modify for reaching ridiculously high horsepower. There’s a good reason why the JZ swaps are becoming more common, and we have the perfect swap engine mounts to get you started.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!! There are 2 different type of mounts for the passenger side, please check your block mounting pattern before ordering!!!
Click on the following link to determine which pattern it is: JZ block mount pattern
- Solid one piece designed, no need to replace bushings consistently
- Proven to withstand over 1000+HP
- Tubular designed making it more sturdier than the bracket plates types
- Direct bolt on from the JZ to the subframe, no brackets conversion needed
- Design for the JZ to sit as low as possible for hood clearance and lower center of gravity
- 1018 DOM Steel Tubing 1.5 inch diameter attached to precision CNC cut mounting plates
- Right Engine Mounts
- Left Engine Mounts
- Install mounts loosely on the subframe with the washer and nut attached. Do not tighten nut.
- Lower engine on to the mounts.
- Mount bolts from engine mounts to engine. Tighten to factory specs.
- Position engine to how you want it. Tighten bolts from subframe to engine mounts after desired position.
**EVERY PART ARE MADE TO ORDER, DUE TO THIS:
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- ORDERS CAN TAKE 1 TO 4 WEEKS TO SHIP OUT